This place has been here for years and I only recently went in and I have to tell you, I have named this my favorite Cafe. It bustles with people from all walks of life, they have tons of wonderful food items, drinks, mixes and mashes of things. They have these great live bands that come at night or during the day and you see some serious people and sometimes some hilarious people come in and its just a wonderful sight.
We have met some great rescue dogs that come here with their owners as well and its just great to see that.
Things I recommend from here:
- Fresh Pressed Apple-Strawberry Juice
- The Spicy Capitalist Sandwich on Ciabatta
- Chicken Pesto Sandwich on Ciabatta
- Iced Coffee with milk and Caramel sauce
- Grilled Raisin Bran Muffin with butter (my fave)
They also feature artists on their walls every couple of weeks I believe it changes, and you can order right from there which is cool. They support local businesses and take their time to remember your name and make you feel welcome!