Community is about what we do during the hard times, folks….this is one of those times. -Maven
My community is about sticking together and supporting each other and during this time of Covid-19 where social distancing is a key player it is toughest on those of us who run small businesses like restaurants, boutiques, etc. Over the last couple of weeks, I have been heartbroken by how many of the small businesses in my community are hurting. Now that we have a mandated no dine in a lot of local restaurants are going to see a sharp decrease in sales. It is now more important than ever to support them. This mandate is through early April and many businesses have had to quickly adapt, and some have been shuttered during this process.
I wanted to create a comprehensive list of businesses both here in Lowell, the Merrimack Valley and elsewhere that will be open for takeout, pickup, delivery and have online purchasing of gift cards available as well. Of course there are more restaurants and small businesses than I will be able to cover but I wanted to share as many as possible. If you don’t see yourself on this list, send me a message via my FB page and I will get it done.
So sit tight, it’s going to be a wild ride as we navigate the world of takeout and delivery.
- Currently limited hours, delivery of fresh flowers
- Check their website/FB for more details
- Reduced hours of 12-2 every day
- You can also order online and have goods shipped to you
- Takeout and delivery
- Call 978-453-1110
- Tuesday-Saturday 3pm-7pm
- Online ordering at www.toasttab.com/fusebistro
- Delivery minimum $35 within Downtown Lowell or $50 min for orders outside downtown | Menu may change weekly and will change daily.
- Weekdays 6:30am-5pm & weekends 7am-5pm
- Takeout and delivery via UberEats
- Giftcards available for purchase
- Open 6am-3pm
- Ubereats or grubhub
- Curbside pickup if you pay over the phone –>978.674.8047
- Takeout/Pickup only
- Jimmy is the nicest guy, he is by himself so he has no one else to support him. No ability to deliver
- Call him at 929-350-3122, regular menu open all day
- Delivery min $35 and done within a 2 mile radius
- No contact payment options such as phone payment, Venmo or Cash app
- Delivery or takeout – delivery through GrubHub and doordash
- Regular menu ( remember they also came out with a newer menu recently, so good!)
- Order online for curbside pickup or local delivery | next pickup Sunday 3/22
- Mill No 5 the building is closed, but they are open so they will arrange it with you. Order online and they will contact you
- Free shipping on orders over $30, giftcards available for purchase as well
- Check their IG and website for more details.
- Open Mon-Fri 7am-5pm, Sat 9am-5pm. DoorDash for delivery or text oder to 978-455-4188
- Currently doing take and bake tray items such as Lasagna ( AMAZING), eggplant parm, mac &cheese, salads etc. These serve 9-10 people. We ordered the take and bake lasagna and it was enough for two dinners ( we had more than one serving obviously!) You can also pick up any of their other menu items plus they have freshly baked bread for sale
- Open for takeout and delivery
- Hours 12pm-9pm Tues-Sat, Sunday 12pm-6pm
- Contact them for more details
- Check website for gift card ordering.
- Delivery through Doordash, UberEats, & Grubhub
- Pickup/takeout items to go
- Hours Mon-Fri 7am-7pm | Sat & Sun 8:30am-7pm
- Takeout available, curbside pickup via their drive up window
- Call, cashapp and pickup | 855-942-6722
- Giftcards available, order online at their website above
- Cobblestones has been consolidated for now with Moonstones
- Curbside pickup and delivery daily 4pm-8pm, if you call them directly at 978-256-777 for curbside pickup it comes with a 10% discount
- Starting tonight ( 3/20) they are running family meal specials:
- Szechuan eggplant & tofu with red pepper served with white rice. Pork & fried rice with stiry fry vegetables, egg, bean sprouts, edamame. Both feed 2-4 people for $30
- $10 dollar delivery, no more than 8 miles roundtrip within the restaurant – see their FB for more details
- New to-go menu
- Closed Mondays and then open every other day 4:30pm-8pm (last call 7:45pm)
- Can do tray baked meals for families
- Current hours 7 am-3 pm Mon-Fri and Sat & Sun 8 am-2 pm
- Delivery through UberEats also offering curbside pickup by dialing 978-775-1775 #3 or order online
- Online gift cards available for purchase
- Takeout and delivery through Postmates
- Normal hours
- Takeout and delivery
- Call 978-687-8882
- Also available through UberEats and Doordash
- Open 12 pm-10 pm Mon-Sun, Takeout and delivery
- Pick up your order you get 10% off
- Call 978-914-6800
- Closed down temporarily
- Check their website for options to buy gift cards.
Outside Lowell & Merrimack Valley
- Contactless takeout or delivery via their website which is linked above or call 781-662-5555 – delivery within 5 miles
- Gift cards available for sale on their website
- Opens every day at 8 am, delivery starts at 10 am
- Open Tues, Wed & Thurs at Bow Market for pick up only from 11-4 Fri & Sat from 11-6 for pick up from Bow Market or Sunday 11-4 for pickup from Bow Market.
- Free delivery in the Boston area and Lowell but pre-order is necessary. Please call 1-866-Koshari or message them on IG or FB.
We will get through this, one day at a time, one order at a time. Please remember how important it is to support local. It is everything that comprises my writing and how I feel deeply.
If you read this list and dont see your business on here message me and I will add it.
All the light, takeout & delivery,
Life as a Maven